Let me put my hand up straight away. I have completed the Dream Builder program. I paid my money and spent the next 12 weeks completing the program. My comments below are based on my experience and comparison with other courses I have looked at or completed.
Lots of programs claim to teach you to use the Universal Laws to your advantage. I feel most of them fail to deliver everlasting results. Mind you this is a two way street. More often than not the participants go with the wrong frame of mind. Whilst the programs can be motivational they do not have a major impact on your life unless you continue to do the study.
What coaches say is good and true. What they recommend you should do is correct. But converting the tools that enable others to implement the necessary changes into a product requires a disciplined and ongoing attitude and approach from the pupil. Unfortunately a lot of movies and programs led many to believe they can sit on their lounge, dream of the car of their dreams and the next day it will be parked in front of their door. This does not happen.
I found Mary’s approach the closest to layman’s language of any presenter. Uncomplicated. It is presented in an easy to understand dialogue. You are not confused by the usual personal growth repartee. Mary provides a structured approach that will work for all stations of life.
Mary Morrissey is widely considered the world’s foremost expert on “dream building,” which is the art and science of transforming your dreams into your reality.
Mary has invested the last 40 years into studying transformational principles, and is the author of two bestselling books, “No Less Than Greatness” and “Building Your Field of Dreams,” which became a PBS special.
Together with the Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr. Foundations, Mary has addressed the United Nations three times, and was invited to co-convene three different week-long meetings with His Holiness The Dalai Lama. She also met with President Nelson Mandela in Cape Town, South Africa to address some of the most significant issues that our world faces.
Through her books, live events and programs, Mary has empowered millions of people achieve new heights of spiritual aliveness, wealth and authentic success.
Mary Morrissey® is the founder and owner of Life Mastery Institute: The Premier Life Coach Certification Company in the world.
Here is a brief outline of what you will learn in the 12 weeks. Some weeks there are 2 lessons:
- Lesson 1 – What is within you is Greater than Anything Outside of You.
- Lesson 2 – Defining what you would really Love.
- Lesson 3 – Discovering whether Your Dream is Right for You.
- Lesson 4 – Perception: Shifting Yours so You are Ready for Change.
- Lesson 5 – Laying Claim to Your Sense of Deserving.
- Lesson 6 – Befriending Your Fear.
- Lesson 7 – Overcoming Fear with Faith.
- Lesson 8 – Turning a Sense of Lack into the Recognition of Abundance.
- Lesson 9 – Activating the Law of Circulation through Giving.
- Lesson 10 – Liberating Yourself through Forgiveness.
- Lesson 11 – Forgiveness: A Daily Practice.
- Lesson 12 – Listening to Your Intuition.
- Lesson 13 – Establishing Your Partners in Believing.
- Lesson 14 – Changing the Channel: A Frequency for Answers and Solutions.
- Lesson 15 – Failure: The gift of Feedback.
- Lesson 16 – Harvesting Your Dream: The Beginning.
What is included in The DreamBuilder program?
You will receive:
- A guide book that is yours to keep
- Private Membership area with audio lessons for 12 weeks (downloadable)
- Additional audio for 3 weeks
- Weekly Live Coaching calls with Mary
- A ticket for DreamBuilder Live a 2-day networking and growth event
- VIP support
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Access to Mary´s private Facebook group
- Methodical approach
- Real people, real results
- Works for career success as well as for personal success.
- Appraised by industry leaders
- Very inexpensive
- Extensive and successful coaching experience make this a better product
- Live coaching and Q&A sessions multiply the benefits
- Very active Facebook Group delivers additional support and valuable information as well as networking opportunities with like minded people
- All audio, video and eBooks only available in English
- No CD´s or printed books provided (downloadable content)
- New courses every week (you could not get to the full program right away)
When you start investing in personal growth and working with mentors i.e. the good ones, that have spent a lot of time studying, have made mistakes and have learnt, you recognize that they have all learnt from each other, studied from similar curriculum and read the same books. Books by Napoleon Hill, Earl Nightingale, James Allen, Wallace Wattles, Thomas Troward and Raymond Holliwell to name a few. The success of any program, then comes down to the ability of the presenter to tell the story and get the message across.
The content of this program is excellent. The first thing you realize about Mary is that she is genuine. Genuine in her desire to see you achieve what you want to achieve. She is knowledgeable and warm-hearted. She has the undeniable skill to be able to communicate to people from all walks of life. Mary does not talk in a language that leaves you trying to interpret the specific “growth” dialogue. Mary delivers.
I whole heartedly recommend the DreamBuilder program. Not only is it a program that provides a strong platform straight away, but it is a platform that you can continually go back to and refresh your purpose. It can remain part of you for as long as you want it to. I continually refer back to reassess my purpose with the 4 main areas of my life: Health and Well Being, Relationships (Love Life, Friends, Family, Community), Vocation (Dream Job or Dream Business), and Time and Money Freedom (How Much and How Frequently).
As long as you are genuine in your desire to build a better life regardless of your current situation this program will not disappoint. Click here for all details.