Uncommon Knowledge – Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy – Product Review.
Uncommon Knowledge Hypnosis:- Do you often find yourself confused when it comes to hypnosis and hypnotherapy? No matter how many times we watched it on shows, read books about it there is this one thread that doesn’t seem to make sense. The words themselves are curious and we want to know everything about it. Unfortunately what is daunting is the lack of options that do justice to our query. It doesn’t matter how many times we googled the term the answer was quite unsatisfactory. Well, not anymore. We are going to unleash all the healthy benefits of hypnosis and hypnotherapy, how it makes us active and what is there for a person who is seeking therapy.
What is Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy?
In the most basic form, hypnosis is the act of leading somebody into a hypnotic psychedelic trance. Hypnotherapy, on the other hand, blends hypnosis with psychological (talking) therapy. There are many types of talking therapy, and they all share the same goal: to help you relieve depression or mental issues. Combining hypnosis and talking therapy is special and effective as it induces constructive improvements at both the aware and subconscious stages. This is somewhat distinct from certain types of conventional counseling. This is also why hypnotherapy can be so helpful. In a comfortable trance state during hypnosis, it encourages thoughts and strategies to be presented and thoroughly addressed.
The main purpose of this product review is to see if there is any way to get both in the same package deal without emptying the pockets, plus from the comfort of your own home. Yes, we feel it is possible if you work with the Uncommon Knowledge hypnosis downloads.
What’s on Offer?
If you are looking for hypnosis sessions to maintain an active mind and seek help it has a lot to offer. Whether it is stress, anxiety, procrastination or other similar issues, you will find your solution in the package. It has around 1250 mp3 audios that work on self-hypnosis. Hypnosis is a therapeutic method and the foundation of many learning methods. Without it, rehabilitation efforts can be daunting, time-consuming, and avoidance can make the issue worse rather than improved.
Uncommon Knowledge has various categories such as quitting smoking, learning help, social anxiety, and low self-esteem. All you have to do is pick the one that goes with your needs. Since we all are going through somewhat difficult times it provides the opportunity for positive action. The course is helping people across the globe who are faced with the lockdown. It has a special discount of 50% discount on all large courses. It has 1150 + hypnosis prescriptions for experienced and apprenticed hypnotherapists.
Who’s behind Uncommon Knowledge?
Since 1998, Roger Elliott has worked as a hypnotherapist and mentor. Over this time, he has created many innovative approaches for educating people about psychology, such as the Uncommon Knowledge Course, the Depression Training Path, the Self Confidence Course, the Panic Attacks Course, and a variety of audios. His great interest is in trying to simplify therapy. He has developed a reputation as a developer of creative and highly useful educational materials.
Mark Tyrell also works with Roger Elliott. They used to operate successful psychotherapy and hypnotherapy practices in Brighton, England. They had short, solution-focused care for a variety of psychiatric issues spanning from mental depression, mental illnesses, anxiety attacks, OCD, self-esteem, speaking in public confidence, and driving test nerves.
Due to their strong commitment to study methods, Uncommon Knowledge has established itself as a pioneer in the field of hypnosis. The program is in high demand. Since 1995, Mark Tyrrell has worked as a hypnotherapist and mentor. He has partnered with the London Metropolitan Police, business owners, and persons seeking assistance to better their lives. He has since spoken to hundreds of health workers on self-esteem, traumatization, and occupational discrimination. He is the writer of New Ways of Seeing and has written and co-written over 1000 + hours of self-help content.
Hypnosis often involves advice for calming, peacefulness, and general well-being, which can last only for the duration of the treatment but may also be revived by the patient afterward. Common techniques provide guidance to recall fond memories or verbal signals to induce a trance-like state. Hypnotherapy, which is a type of therapy that uses hypnosis as a standalone or complementary medication, can improve your health in a number of ways. Below are some of the benefits of the therapy.
1. Anxiety – Anxiety can be reduced by using relaxation methods, such as hypnotherapy. In patients whose anxiety is caused by a chronic medical condition, such as heart disease, rather than a generalized anxiety disorder, hypnosis is more successful. If you suffer from a phobia, which is a form of anxiety condition in which you are deeply afraid of something that does not pose a serious danger, hypnosis might be able to help.
2. Chronic Pain – Hypnosis can assist with discomforts, such as those suffered following surgery, as well as migraines and anxiety headaches. It can also assist with chronic pain. People with arthritis, cancer, sickle cell anemia, and fibromyalgia, as well as those suffering from lesser pain, can benefit from hypnosis.
3. Smoking Trouble – Tobacco cessation hypnosis works well when you practice one-on-one with a hypnotherapist who will tailor the hypnosis exercises to your specific needs. To make hypnosis work for smoking reduction, you must really wish to stop smoking. Hypnosis should be seen in two ways. The first is to assist you in identifying a safe, successful substitute activity and then directing your unconscious toward that behavior instead of smoking. This may be anything as simple as chewing gum or going on a stroll. The second step is to condition your subconscious to equate smoking with unpleasant sensations such as a bad taste in your throat or a bad smell from smoke.
4. Weight Issue – Though several researchers have observed moderate weight loss of around 6 pounds within 18 months by hypnosis, the efficacy of hypnosis on weight loss has not been proven. It is normally most beneficial when hypnotherapy is combined with dietary and fitness improvements. Your mind is intensely concentrated once you are hypnotized. This increases the likelihood of listening to and responding to recommendations for behavioural improvements, such as maintaining a healthier diet or having more activity, which may help with weight loss.
5. IBS Syndrome – Clinical trials have consistently supported the efficacy of hypnosis for IBS. IBS is characterized by stomach pain caused by the bowel, and hypnosis may help alleviate symptoms such as incontinence, diarrhoea, and constipation.
6. Insomnia – If you sleepwalk or have difficulty falling and remaining asleep, hypnosis can be a useful technique. If you suffer from insomnia, hypnosis will help you fall asleep more easily. If you sleepwalk, hypnosis will teach you to wake up when your feet touch the floor to help you prevent hallucinating episodes. And if you simply want to sleep well, hypnosis will help with that as well. Using self-hypnosis strategies will help you sleep longer and invest extra time in a sleep state, the kind of sleep you have to take to feel refreshed.
These are some of the major benefits when you take the Uncommon knowledge hypnosis downloads, there are many more benefits like building self-confidence and relationships.
The different courses have different prices. The very first course is Hypnosis downloads which will cost $14.95. The next is the Hypnosis download pack that costs $22.95. Further, the 10 step courses range from $99 to $147. Also, if you prefer to buy 6 hypnosis download packs then it will cost $75.
Moreover, if you prefer to buy a hypnosis script then it will cost $14.95. If you want to include the mp3 audio then the price is a little high which is $18.95 for both scripts and audio. Uncommon Knowledge is the source behind both hypnosis CDs and DVDs. All goods come with free delivery and a money-back guarantee. Plus for more information, you can directly visit the website.
Not just this, it offers a variety of educational training classes for psychiatrists, hypnotherapists, counsellors, and laypeople that are involved. Courses open on a regular basis, so give them a message to find out about course prices and information.
All this comes down to the honest opinion regarding the product. Well, we think it is worth giving a try and must for people who have tried many things but nothing seems to work. The benefit here is you have to work on it in your own comfort and you will get access to everything. Almost everybody who had tried it earlier noticed a positive change in their lifestyle. As we know things vary from person to person but the course will surely benefit you even if the margin is small.
So don’t dwell in confusion anymore. Give it a try and let us know all about your experience regarding hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
PLEASE COME BACK TO ME WITH ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS AND I WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Have a Great Day.